Cytec Code of Conduct -- September 2011
In process of translating; please see English version.
Code of Ethics for Cytec Financial Executives
Senior financial executives hold an important and elevated role in corporate governance. As members of the management team, we are uniquely capable and empowered to ensure that all stakeholders’ interests are appropriately balanced, protected and preserved. This code provides principles which we are expected to adhere to and advocate. It embodies rules regarding individual and peer responsibilities, as well as responsibilities to our employer, the public, and other stakeholders.
All members of the Cytec financial community will:
- Act with honesty and integrity, avoiding actual or apparent conflicts of interest in personal and professional relationships.
- Provide constituents with information that is accurate, complete, objective, relevant, timely and understandable.
- Comply with rules and regulations of federal, state, provincial and local governments, and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing one’s independent judgment to be subordinated.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of one’s work except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose. Confidential information acquired in the course of one’s work will not be used for personal advantage.
- Share knowledge and maintain skills important and relevant to constituents’ needs.
- Proactively promote ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers and subordinates or employees in general in one’s work environment.
- Achieve responsible use of and control over all assets and resources employed or entrusted.
Code of Ethics for Cytec Senior Executives
The senior executives of the Company have a unique responsibility to promote certain ethical standards and deter wrongdoing within the Company. In connection with this responsibility, the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller will:
- Comply with the provisions of the Cytec Industries Inc. Code of Ethics for Cytec Financial Executives (Exhibit I).
- Provide information for public disclosure in periodic reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission and for use in all public communications, which is accurate, fair, complete, objective, relevant, timely and understandable.
- Promptly report any violations of this Code to the Chair of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Be accountable to the Board of Directors for any violations of this Code and be subject to disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors for any such violations.
Contact Cytec’s Compliance Office
Please choose one of the options listed below to report complaints about Cytec’s accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters or other concerns.
|Call Cytec’s Compliance Office
||Write to Cytec’s Compliance Office
||E-mail the Compliance Office
|In the U.S. and Canada
Outside the U.S. and Canada
Cytec Industries Inc.
5 Garret Mountain Plaza
Woodland Park, NJ 07424
- Complaints relating to Cytec’s accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters will be reported to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Communications directed to the Board of Directors or the non-management directors on the Board of Directors will be forwarded to the Board of Directors or the non-management directors on the Board of Directors, respectively.
- Other concerns will be reported to the Executive
Leadership Team of Cytec.
- All communications, complaints and concerns will be received and processed by Cytec’s Compliance Office.
- You can report your concerns anonymously or confidentially.
- If you provide contact information, you will receive a written acknowledgment from Cytec’s Compliance Office upon receipt of your communication.